Web Design & Marketing Services For Therapists
Build Your Practice From The Ground Up
How Do I Market My Practice
With a Small Budget?
Therapists want something that will set them apart from other practices and competitors. Unfortunately, there’s no easy way to get ahead of your competition and in front of potential patients. This goes for long-standing and newly launched practices.
JumpFire knows what is needed and will help you grow your practice. Start with a free consultation or call us today!
Marketing For Therapists In The Modern World
The majority of most therapists and practices need to put effort into advertising and promoting their services. It’s just the nature of most businesses. Here’s where to start if you are on a small marketing budget.
- Expect 6-12 months of consistent effort before seeing results
- New content and new pages are a must
- SEO management/development starts at $500/month
- Publish longform posts consistently (2k words minimum)
- Expect to publish 4 times a month
- Engage social media and GMB with your posts
- Most of your posts go unseen unless promoted
- Just like your site, new content is king
- FB should be used for brand awareness, not direct sales
- Expect to spend at least $400 on ads
- Ad management starts at $300
- Many therapists make the mistake of thinking they can do it on their own
- People don’t see posts unless you pay
- You need to create lots of fresh content
- A starting ad budget is $200/month
How Good Is Your Website? Would You Hire You?
It’s important that your potential patients and clients feel that you are a trusted therapist. The last thing you want is a website that does not portray this.
At Jumpfire, we are proud to offer website development services and digital marketing solutions focused on empowering therapists and mental health professionals. With years of experience working with therapy and psychology practices, we know what it takes to help you reach clients in the digital marketplace.
Our Therapist SEO & Marketing Services
Websites For Therapists
Your therapist website is designed
to specifically engage clients
searching for your services